【戀愛英文】分手、復合、劈腿英文怎麼說?各種感情問題、復合英文萬用句

談戀愛已經夠難了,異國戀、遠距離更是升級版挑戰!

文化差異、時差問題、語言誤會……有時候光是吵個架,都可能因為一句話的語感不同,讓對方誤會你的意思,甚至直接爆炸!💥😱

心累的不想再繼續這段感情,卻不知道怎麼用英文談分手嗎?或者想和外國朋友討個拍,卻不知道該怎麼用英文開口嗎?

不用擔心!🔥 這篇文章幫你整理了分手必備英文,不管是你想委婉說分開、表達自己的傷心,還是想給對方一個漂亮的結尾(或者直接甩開渣男渣女💁‍♀️),這裡都有超實用的句子!

吵架、分手、外遇、復合等英文單字

一張含有 文字, 服裝, 男人, 人的臉孔 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。

fight 吵架

We fight a lot. 我們常吵架

not love someone anymore. 不再愛某人

I don’t love my wife anymore. 我已經不愛我老婆了

fade out 感情變淡

Over time, our love began to fade out, leaving only memories behind.
隨著時間過去,我們的愛逐漸消逝,只留下回憶。

see eye to eye with someone 和某人看法一致

I don’t see eye to eye with my husband. 我和老公沒什麼共同語言

一張含有 文字, 服裝, 螢幕擷取畫面, 人的臉孔 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。

dump 甩某人或被甩

He dumped me. 我被他甩了

take someone back 和某人復合

I want to take my girlfriend back. 我想和女友復合

make up 和好

Even though we quarrel a lot, but we always end up making up soon.
即使我們常吵架,卻總是很快就和好

cheat on 偷吃

I cheated on my girlfriend, and she found it out. 我偷吃了,我女朋友發現了。

have an affair 外遇

I had an affair with my coworker, and now I regret it.
我和我的同事有了外遇,現在我很後悔。

two-time 劈腿

I two-timed my boyfriend, but I didn’t expect him to do the same to me.
我劈腿了我的男朋友,沒想到他也對我做了一樣的事。

infidelity 不忠

My infidelity ruined my marriage, and I deeply regret it.
我的不忠毀了我的婚姻,我深感後悔。

confess 坦承

I confessed my infidelity to my partner, hoping we could rebuild our relationship. 我向伴侶坦承了我的不忠,希望我們能重建關係。

rebuild our relationship 重建關係

I confessed my infidelity to my partner, hoping we could rebuild our relationship. 我向伴侶坦承了我的不忠,希望我們能重建關係。

grow apart 漸行漸遠

I feel like we’ve grown apart, and it’s best for both of us to end things here. 我覺得我們漸行漸遠,現在分開對我們來說是最好的選擇。

part ways 分道揚鑣

We’re heading in different directions in life, and I think it’s best to part ways. 我們的人生方向不同,我覺得分開是最好的選擇。

move on 開始新生活

I’ll always cherish the time we spent together, but I think it’s time to move on. 我會一直珍惜我們一起度過的時光,但我覺得是時候向前走了。

如何用英文描述感情狀態

一張含有 文字, 卡通, 名片 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。
  • We’re in an open relationship. 我們是開放式關係
  • My girlfriend is giving me the cold shoulder. 我在和女友冷戰
  • My girlfriend ghosted me. 我女友消失了
  • We had a falling-out. 我們鬧翻了
  • I’m separated from my wife. 我現在和老婆分居了
  • We’re on a break. 我們暫時分開一陣子
  • It’s complicated. 一言難盡的感情狀態
  • We broke up. 我們分手了
  • We stopped seeing each other. 我們沒有再見了(美國人在交往前有一陣子曖昧期,但沒有正式交往,這邊表示不適合,斷掉了~)
  • I am divorced. 我離婚了
  • I am trying to get over my ex. 我還在嘗試忘記前任 
  • We got back together. 我們復合了

分手必備英文萬用句

一張含有 文字, 名片, 螢幕擷取畫面 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。
  • Let’s get divorced. 我們離婚吧。
  • You broke my heart. 你傷透了我的心。
  • It’s over. 我們結束了。
  • I am into someone else now. 我愛上了別人。
  • It’s not working out. 這段感情行不通了。
  • We just don’t get along. 我們不適合。
一張含有 文字, 服裝, 螢幕擷取畫面, 女人 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。
  • I thought I knew you but… 我以為我很了解你,但…
  • I don’t enjoy being with you. 和你在一起沒意思。
  • I think it’s better if we just stay friends. 我覺得我們還是當朋友比較好。
一張含有 文字, 服裝, 卡通, 螢幕擷取畫面 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。
  • You are a good friend, but just not boyfriend material. 你是個好朋友,但不太適合當男朋友。
  • I really care about you, but I don’t think we’re right for each other. 我真的很在乎你,但我覺得我們不適合彼此。
  • I don’t see a future for us, so it’s better if we end things now. 我看不到我們的未來,所以我們現在分開比較好。

求復合或繼續感情英文萬用句

一張含有 文字, 服裝, 卡通, 海報 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。
  • I regret how things ended, and I hope we can work things out. 我很後悔就這樣結束,希望我們能解決問題。
  • I’m really sorry for what happened. Could we give our relationship another try? 我為發生的事情感到非常抱歉,我們能再試一次嗎?
  • I can’t move on from you. Please, let’s talk and see if we can fix things. 我無法放下你,請讓我們談談是否能解決這個問題。
一張含有 文字, 卡通, 螢幕擷取畫面 的圖片

AI 產生的內容可能不正確。
  • I know we’ve been through a lot, but I still care about you. Can we make things right? 我們經歷了很多,我還是很在乎你,我們可以一起解決嗎
  • We can go through this together. 我們可以度過這個難關的
  • I wish things were different. Can we start over? 我希望事情能有所不同,我們能重新開始嗎?

跟著Claire一起街訪破鏡重圓的夫妻

在美國街頭隨機訪問!🇺🇸🎤

今天我們訪問了一對情侶,分享他們的故事和修復之旅!

Claire: Hi, What’s your first impression of her?

嗨,你對她的第一印象是什麼?

路人(丈夫):She’s beautiful, she’s fun. It seems like she’s taking a spotlight today for some reason. It’s her birthday actually. 

她很漂亮,她很有趣。因為某種原因她今天看起來特別引人注目。其實是她的生日。

Claire: What’s the worst moment in the relationship for you guys?

什麼是最糟糕的時刻在你們的關係中?

路人(丈夫):My infidelity. 

我的不忠。

Claire: How do you overcome that together?

你們如何一起的克服?

路人(丈夫):That’s where her strength really comes in to forgive me and to accept me no matter what I do.

這就是她的堅強真正展現的時候,她原諒我並接納我,無論我曾做過什麼。

Claire: You guys go to counseling or what was the process?

你們有去諮商或過程是怎樣的?

路人(丈夫):We talked about going to counseling, but she’s a strong woman. She gets what she wants all the time. And I think that’s what helps us get through every and any situation, whether good or bad.

我們討論過要去諮商,但她是個堅強的女人。她總是知道她想要的是什麼。我想這就是幫助我們度過任何處境的原因,無論好或壞。

Claire: What’s something that you learned about relationships that you didn’t know when you were 20? 

你學到了什麼關於感情,但你20歲時卻不知道的事?

路人(丈夫):I didn’t know that someone would ever love me this much. 

我不知道有人會如此深愛我。

Claire: What is the best piece of advice that you’ve ever received from anyone?

從任何人那裡得到過最好的建議是什麼?

路人(丈夫):My grandma actually told me, leaving someone is easy, but being together with someone takes a lot of hard work. 

我奶奶告訴我,離開某人很容易,但和某人在一起需要很多努力。

路人(妻子):From my grandparents as well, be who you are. Be respectful to anybody at all times, and just to never give up. 

我祖父母也告訴我,做真實的自己。時時刻刻尊重每個人,永遠不要放棄。

延伸學習:

1. first impression 第一印象

Example: My first impression of her was that she was very confident.

我對她的第一印象是她非常自信。

2. take the spotlight 成為焦點、引人注目

Example: She always takes the spotlight during family gatherings.

她在家庭聚會中總是特別引人注目。

3. for some reason 因為某種原因

Example: For some reason, I couldn’t stop thinking about what he said.

因為某種原因,我無法停止思考他說的話。

4. worst moment 最糟糕的時刻

Example: The worst moment in my life was losing my best friend.

我生命中最糟糕的時刻是失去了我最好的朋友。

5. overcome (something) together 一起克服(某事)

Example: We overcame the financial difficulties together as a family.

我們作為一個家庭一起克服了經濟困難。

6. no matter what 無論如何

Example: I’ll always support you, no matter what.

無論如何,我都會支持你。

延伸閱讀 –

Related Posts

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *